If you are facing criminal charges, the best way to protect your rights and your freedom is to hire a lawyer who focuses exclusively on criminal law. Medford criminal lawyer Bill Barabino tailors his practice to the criminal defense needs of people along the North Shore, so clients can trust his extensive knowledge of Massachusetts criminal law.
With a law office located in Medford, Massachusetts, and serving all along the North Shore, Boston criminal defense attorney William Barabino represents clients in district court, juvenile court and superior court and handles a broad range of criminal defense matters, including the ones listed below:
- Driving offenses: William Barabino represents people accused of traffic offenses including negligent operation of a motor vehicle, operating on a suspended license and operating without insurance.
- Probation violations: If you are accused of violating your probation, Mr. Barabino can help protect your interests. He understands that what appears to be a probation violation can happen to anyone, and he works hard to help you get back on the right track.
- Domestic assault and battery: Domestic violence charges often arise out of false allegations or out of a situation that just got out of control. Regardless of your situation, Mr. Barabino can help you avoid potentially serious consequences.
- Violations of restraining orders: If someone has filed a restraining order against you, violating it could carry potentially serious consequences. Take action. Contact an experienced criminal defense attorney.
- OUI/DUI/DWI: If you have been accused of drunk driving, hiring an experienced criminal defense attorney is critical to helping you achieve the best possible results. Mr. Barabino helps clients avoid the license suspension, fines and incarceration that often result from a conviction.
- Juvenile offenses: Mr. Barabino represents clients in juvenile court who face charges including minor in possession of alcohol, possession of marijuana, shoplifting and tagging (graffiti).
- Sex offenses and SORB hearings: Mr. Barabino represents people accused of a wide range of sex charges, including lewd and indecent exposure, indecent assault and battery, rape, attempted rape and Internet crimes.
- Drug charges: Criminal defense attorney William Barabino represents people accused of a wide range of drug charges related to chemical substances like heroin, cocaine, methamphetamine, marijuana and prescription narcotics.
- Clerk magistrate's hearings: These "show cause" hearings are often held to determine whether or not cause exists to bring formal charges. They can be a great opportunity to resolve matters before charges are ever filed, but the key to success is working with a knowledgeable criminal defense attorney.
- Property offenses: Mr. Barabino is experienced in criminal law and represents people accused of property offenses like vandalism, tagging, malicious destruction of property and trespassing.
- Violent crimes: Mr. Barabino has successfully represented clients charged with a wide variety of violent crimes including: rape, assault, assault and battery, and criminal harassment.
- Gun charges: Even lawful gun owners can be charged with firearms-related offenses. Attorney Barabino can offer you a defense for crimes like unlawfully carrying a firearm, unlawfully possessing a firearm, improper storage of a firearm, or carrying a dangerous weapon when arrested.
- Theft crimes: Attorney Barabino often takes on theft-related cases: shoplifting, breaking and entering, and stealing all included. To avoid potential prison time or other severe financial penalties select the Law Office of William J. Barabino to represent you or a loved one.
- Harassment Prevention Order: Being harassed, stalked, or sexually assaulted is not only scary, but it can also be severely traumatizing. Similarly, being falsely accused of harassment can jeopardize careers and relationships with others.
- Default warrants: Do not delay and risk arrest on an outstanding default warrant. Contact experienced criminal defense attorney William Barabino and stay out of trouble with law enforcement.
- Pre-trial diversion: There may be a way to keep a criminal charge off your record. Attorney Barabino is a hardworking lawyer with unique knowledge on how you can divert a criminal charge.
- Search & seizure: If you think a law enforcement officer has improperly searched you or your property contact a criminal defense attorney right away. The Law Office of William J. Barabino is committed to protecting your constitutional rights.
- Civil conversion: Some criminal charges can be reduced to civil infractions. Work with Attorney Barabino, a lawyer with the knowledge and talent to keep you out of jail and your record clean.
- Shoplifting: It is important to keep your record clean of any criminal charges. Work with an experienced criminal defense lawyer to fight a shoplifting charge.
- Domestic Violence: Mistakes happen. False accusations are made. If you have a question about Domestic Assault and Battery, contact Attorney William Barabino.
- Resisting Arrest: Resisting Arrest is not as uncommon as you might imagine. Consult an experienced criminal defense attorney to learn how to defend against a Resisting Arrest charge.
- Encore Casino Crimes: If you find yourself needing a lawyer because of an event that occurred at the Encore Boston Harbor Casino, get in touch with a lawyer uniquely positioned to fix your problem.
- Pre-Arrest Investigation: If you are under police investigation but have not yet been charged with a crime, contact The Law Office of William J. Barabino right away.
Contact William Barabino at 781-393-5900
If you are facing criminal charges or are currently under investigation, contact Medford criminal defense attorney William Barabino by calling his Medford, Massachusetts, law office at 781-393-5900. You may also complete his online contact form.
Mr. Barabino serves all of Massachusetts.